Therapy sessions in Bristol or via telephone, webcam or video link
My name is Jon Creffield, and I am a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist. I provide sessions of solution-focused hypnotherapy either online or at therapy centres in Bristol.
To be happy, we need to be free. I want to help you free yourself from whatever challenges you are facing. Whether it's anxiety, a phobia, stress, addiction, OCD, depression, cigarettes, weight issues or anything else, I'm here to help.
Just call me on 01934 645 939 / 07413 776 313 or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Free 30 minute Initial Consultation: £0
Single online hypnotherapy session: £60
Four 1-hour online sessions: To support clients choosing to avoid travel and public places at this challenging time, I am offering a package of four 1-hour telephone/online therapy sessions for £200, saving £40 from the usual fee. These are available via video call or conventional telephone call.
Hypnotherapy session in person (Bristol): £70
Four 1-hour in-person sessions (Bristol): £260
Smoking Cessation - Remedy a smoking addiction in a single two-hour session costing £150
Free Initial Consultation
The initial consultation takes place by phone or video-link. It is an opportunity for you to:
- discuss the challenges you are currently facing
- understand how the brain works
- discover ways to reduce stress in your life
- learn how to increase your sense of wellbeing and happiness
The initial consultation is not a hypnotherapy session. It is designed to assess what you want to achieve, how hypnotherapy can help you, and how many sessions you are likely to need.
I will give you an explanation of trance and hypnosis as a first step towards achieving your goals. Also, you will receive a complimentary copy of my hypnotherapy audio, Rest & Relax.
What to expect in a hypnotherapy session:
- Solution Focused hypnotherapy uses practical, modern, and well-researched strategies to help people make significant, positive changes in their lives in a relatively short time. With Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, we look at what you want to achieve (the solution) rather than at whatever prompted you to visit me (the problem).
- Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a collaborative process: change happens because you want it to and because you are prepared to take the necessary steps to allow it to happen.
- Hypnotherapy sessions involve much more than hypnosis. During the first part of each session, we'll talk about the progress you have made, and I'll be encouraging you to express yourself positively, focusing on solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
- I'll help you to imagine your preferred future, a future where you have a more useful perspective on the quality of your life. I'll then guide you into a relaxed state of hypnosis so that we can consolidate what we have discussed.
To discuss your therapy requirements, call me on 01934 645 939 / 07413 776 313 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Hypnotherapy/Hypnosis?
Hypnotherapy is a combination of psychotherapy and hypnosis: The psychotherapy in itself is hugely beneficial, and its effects are enhanced by the application of hypnosis, which enables the subconscious mind to make significant changes.
Hypnosis is a state of focused attention: In this relaxed state, your mind is more responsive to suggestion. In a therapeutic setting, the suggestions are designed to be beneficial to help you change unhelpful thought patterns.
Clients sometimes comment that hypnosis is not unlike daydreaming – a beautiful experience while in a deeply relaxed state. You could think of hypnosis as guided daydreaming: but a daydream that produces changes in the way you think and behave.
What is Hypnosis like?
We all experience the Hypnotic state in our everyday lives.
Have you ever driven home and not remembered anything about the journey, or been engrossed in a book and not been conscious of time passing? If so, you've been in a state of focused attention, not unlike the feeling of being hypnotised. During hypnosis, I will guide you into a similar state so that beneficial suggestion can be directed towards your subconscious mind.
Training, qualifications & experience
As a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist, I am registered with the following organisations:
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy - MNCH (Reg.) (NCH)
- Association For Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH)
My qualifications include:
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- I hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
I am also an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity's members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK's regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
Why I became a hypnotherapist
Let me tell you a story. For many years I worked and trained in a life-coaching role, helping people to start a new life, overcome anxiety, depression, anger, addiction and other challenges, and to meet educational, employment and social goals.
I remember meeting an older individual, someone in the twilight of their years; they'd had an unhappy life. The challenges they'd lived through were so painful, so heart-wrenching, that it was hard to comprehend their suffering. They'd lost family members in a fire, their life-partner had died unexpectedly, and now they were alone, facing a new life, but exhausted by the one they'd already lived.
They wanted to start again, to begin life anew but were so overburdened by the grief and regrets of the past that they could not see a way forward. I wanted to help them. At that point, I resolved to find a new way to help people – to help them where it counts: in their minds, where thoughts, hopes and ambitions are created.
My hypnotherapy practice is the outcome of this plan. Through clinical hypnotherapy, I offer a service that helps people look forward with positivity to a new life, to leave behind anxiety, stress, anger and depression, as they dream a new way of being, a new way of living.
For a no-obligation discussion about the issues you're facing and how online hypnotherapy can help you, call me on 01934 645 939 / 07413 776 313 or email me at email@example.com.