- STOP THE FEELINGS OF BEING BLOATED, STOMACH ACHE, WORRYING ABOUT GOING TO THE TOILET AND MORE
- This Hypnosis session will give you all the tools you need to stop the symptoms of IBS by teaching your mind how to create a fully-working digestive system that allows the free flow of food and liquid without any blockages, tension or feelings of discomfort
- The subconscious part of the mind is very powerful and it can and does control how the body functions. Hypnosis taps into the phenomena.
- You will be able to relax your digestive system, calm down the spasms, thereby reducing the bloated feeling. The natural flow of waste from the body will happen when you are ready and not before.
- SCROLL DOWN FOR FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Publisher: Here To Listen Ltd Hypnosis CDs and Downloads
Release Date: 01-12-2010
Details: Your Doctor has diagnosed IBS, so now what?
You still have the pain, the bloating, always worried about how far the nearest toilet might be. The constant worry of a sudden attack of painful, griping, stomach ache, a bloated waist, and uncontrollable diarrhea can be so embarrassing that it often prevents the sufferer from leading a normal life. The fear of having an attack in unfamiliar surroundings, can create such anxiety & stress, that many people have to give up jobs, avoid meals out and are prevented from even going on holiday. For some, the symptoms can be helped by strict diet limitations, but this does not work for all and is not always easy to maintain.
Learn how to change the way your body feels and works right now, reducing discomfort, bloating, and pain.
This CD will teach you how to use your own unconscious resources to relax your stomach, and intestines, and calm the spasms, reducing the bloated feeling and improving the natural flow of body waste. The imagery used will help you learn how to control your IBS rather than it control you. Once you have learnt how to relax, and control the symptoms yourself, they will disappear or reduce so dramatically that they become unnoticeable. After using this CD regularly you will feel more confident to regain your life, and start enjoying things you never thought you could. Taking back the control you had lost. Conquering IBS with self-hypnosis is now used in the NHS, and is proving to be as useful, if not more so, than medication. Note: Do not use this CD as an alternative to any medication or treatment you have been prescribed by a medical practitioner, but it can be used as a complimentary therapy.
Sharon Shinwell is a UK qualified clinical hypnotherapist who has been helping people with health issues for several years.
Author: Sharon Shinwell Dip Couns. Dip HP. Dip Sup
Brand: Here To Listen Ltd CDs and Downloads