Learn How To Use Hypnosis To Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Depression And Become Happier
Do you suffer from stress, anxiety, or depression?
Tired of spending a fortune on programs that take up all your time and energy without fixing your problem?
If so, the answer you’re looking for might be inside you!
If you or a loved one has ever grappled with a problem like chronic pain, anxiety, addiction, phobia, or depression, you know just how impossible it can make dealing with daily life. Even keeping up with everyday obligations can be a grueling ordeal with a weight like that on your shoulders.
And if you’ve taken a look at mainstream remedies to these problems, you know that they can cause problems of their own! Expensive therapy or unhealthy, habit-forming drugs can cripple a person even further, making them reliant on professionals without dealing with the problem at hand.
But what if you could fix your problems all by yourself? What if the secret to a happier, healthier, low-stress life exists inside you already, and all you need to do is reach out and grab it?
The power to achieve these goals and more is within you; all you need is some help from author Richard Cooper’s Hypnosis Beginners Guide: Learn How To Use Hypnosis To Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Become Happier.
Despite the bad rap it gets in media, hypnosis is the key to bringing your full mental capacity to bear on any problem you can imagine. As explained by Richard Cooper, hypnosis is nothing more and nothing less than a trance state that one can voluntarily enter to implant suggestions, literal or metaphorical.
Once you’ve followed these simple steps and reached the restful, meditative state of trance, the sky’s the limit! Those simple suggestions, carefully implanted with this guide’s straightforward method, can help influence your behavior and thought processes to do everything from lose weight to kick bad habits to reduce stress.
In Hypnosis Beginners Guide, you’ll learn all about:
- The eight biggest myths about hypnosis, busted—forget acting like a chicken and discover the forgotten history of this research-backed meditative practice! (pg. 7).
- Eleven incredible benefits of hypnosis, from promoting relaxation to kicking negative habits (pg. 24).
- How guided imagery can bring you to a state of contentment and relaxation in no time flat (pg. 31).
- Secrets from hypnosis experts to bring even greater effectiveness to your hypnosis practice (pg. 33).
- Hypnotizing yourself to fight depression…and beat it for good! (pg. 37).
- Seven simple steps to removing anxiety from your life (pg. 41).
- How to get rid of stress with one of the world’s most powerful psychological tools (pg. 45).
- An easy-to-use checklist to take yourself in and out of a trance without breaking a sweat (pg. 49).
- Every question you could ever have about hypnosis, answered (pg. 53).
- An amazing one-minute technique that gets results (pg. 57).
…And much, much more!
Forget anything you might think you know about hypnosis from cheesy movies or stage shows. The same fascinating mental self-care technique that worked for Edison, Churchill, and Mozart can work for you, too!
Author: Richard Cooper
Number Of Pages: 66
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Release Date: 11-05-2016
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches